What if i lost the Civil ID while on vacation or outside Kuwait?

Answer:As per the new rule in Kuwait with reference to Civil Id, Who do not have the residence sticker in the passport) and has lost the civil ID while in vacation / in travel the employee must contact the Embassy of Kuwait in that country and obtain a certificate which will state the details of the residency, so that he/she can return to Kuwait .
Upon reaching Kuwait the employee has to visit the PACI to apply for the new civil id immediately.