I am currently on my husband visa  22 and since December 2018 . Now I want to start working in Kuwait. What are the current rules for the transfering from visa 22 to visa 18.

Name withheld

Answer: If you are a university graduate then you can transfer your visa 22 to visa 18 any time. but, if you don’t have a university degree, then you have to spend at least one year in Kuwait before you will be eligible to transfer.